over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:Finnish Kakkonen Group C 28.10.2020
When/Date: 28.10.2020
Time: 1:00 pm



Watch here >>>GBK Kokkola vs VIFK live


Online here >>>GBK - VIFK live

GBK v VIFK [livestream]


Short Preview

  • This time only outsiders will meet in a game (ranked 10 and 11 in the zone Relegation).
  • GBK is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • VIFK could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match GBK is a favorite.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches GBK won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 18-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams GBK won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 15-2.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Oberachern - Linx match overview, prediction&tips

  • We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 21 in the zone Relegation and 16).
  • Recent matches Oberachern is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Linx is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Oberachern could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Oberachern will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Oberachern won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Oberachern won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.

    Calvo Sotelo - UCAM Murcia match overview, prediction&tips

  • UCAM Murcia is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Calvo Sotelo could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently UCAM Murcia have a series of guest games.
  • In this match UCAM Murcia is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Arsenal - Dundalk match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Arsenal has a very good chance of round of 32 (96%), has a good chance of round of 16 (64%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (18%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Dundalk has a small chance of round of 32 (11%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (2%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Dundalk could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Arsenal is absolute favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.


    Other matches:

    http://goldclichzurbio1981-blog.logdown.com/posts/8201289

    https://tana-newsonl9ljr1.tumblr.com/post/633188713259843584/watch-manchester-united-vs-rb-leipzig-soccer-live

    http://emkugasi1984-blog.logdown.com/posts/8202276

    https://nichol-bellinger84g80uv.tumblr.com/post/633186569133703168/live-streaming-gbk-v-vifk-finnish-kakkonen-group-c

    http://blogevent.club/2020/10/25/fylde-vs-altrincham-match-betting-tips/
  • ← Sogndal v Jerv LIVE Stream# Everton vs Colo-Colo LiveStream!! →